This tender chicken in creamy gravy is a big dish of comfort! This classic meal is perfect for weeknights and will feed a hungry bunch. This tasty recipe will be a staple dinner into my household!!
– 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
– 2 cans of chicken broth.
– 500g chicken breasts.
– 1 cup softened butter.
– 1 PKG frozen egg noodles.
- First, place chicken breasts on bottom of your crockpot.
- Afterwards, add chicken broth and soup on top. Immediately add 1 cup of butter.
- And lease put the crock on low about 5 to 6 hours.
- Once done, take the chicken out, shred it, and put back in crockpot.
- Now you may want to add the frozen noodles and cook for an additional 1 hour, stirring constantly every 10 minutes.
- You can also garnish with fresh parsley if desired, and serve!